165g caster sugar
165g brown sugar
335g plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
170g white chocolate melted
- Beat the butter and 2 sugars together.
- Then add in the egg and beat in.
- Sieve in the flour & bicarbonate soda.
- . Place on a baking tray with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 mins at 180°C.
- When golden/cooked, take out and leave to cool. Once cooled, dip half the cookie into the white chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the sprinkles onto the chocolate and leave to cool/harden.