- 1 onion
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- Tomato puree
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Handful of chopped chorizo
- 4 eggs
- Fresh Coriander & Parsley
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic. Fry both in some olive oil and add the paprika, chorizo and cumin.
2. After 3-4 mins, once the onions have softened, add a dessert spoon of tomato puree.
3. After 2 mins, add in the tin of chopped tomatoes and leave to simmer over a medium heat for 5 mins.
4. Create 4 holes in the mix and carefully break in the eggs.
5. Continue to cook over a medium heat until the eggs are cooked.
6. Serve with some fresh coriander and parsley, and flatbread.